Tuesday 6 September 2011

About me

I chose to study Media A level because I did BTEC ict in my GCSE years and this gave me a small taste of what media had to offer, and I enjoyed it. I am also study R.E, Philosiphy, and English Language. My favourite band is Green Day, because I love their energy and live show, and they also helped to bring punk into the mainstream.

My favourite TV shows are Two and a Half Men, because the humour is easy to understand and therefore easy to watch, as well as Futurama because it is fun to watch.
My favourite movie is One flew over the Cuckoo's Nest, because it is interesting and amusing, as well as having a good, moving story line.
I like to read Rock Sound and Kerrang magazine because they are very informative about rock music and my favourite bands, which is a topic that interests me alot.
I visit the Leicester City FC website on a regular basis, because I support the football club, so it helps me to keep up to date with all the signings and injuries, and latest news.

No comments:

Post a Comment